What is New Tomorrow?
New Tomorrow is an ESF (European Social Fund) project that offers one to one support for anyone looking to find work or training. New Tomorrow is for those living in and around Launceston and we are based in Launceston, offering you convenience and local knowledge.
If you join the project, you will be given the opportunity to work with a mentor (for weeks, months or more than a year) to plan and complete steps to move you closer to your goals.
Our mentors are here to offer support and guidance, exploring your future goals and discussing any problems or barriers you’re currently facing, or have faced in the past.
If you are feeling worried or stressed about everyday life and this is stopping you looking for work, we can help you to gain a better understanding of how to get things back on track, taking one step at a time.
Who can New Tomorrow Support?
We can support you if:
- You’re out of work (for whatever reason, even if you’ve never worked) or have a zero hours contract and are aged 16+
- You have the right to live and work in the UK and live in Launceston or the surrounding parishes.
How Can We Support You?
We can help with:
- Motivation, confidence and communication skills
- CV writing, job search and application, interview practice
- Training and courses
- Work experience and finding a job (employee or self employed)
- Much more – contact us to find out more
We might also be able to help with:
- Childcare or travel costs so you can work or attend training
- Fully funded training and courses (no cost to you)
- Purchasing new interview clothes so you look and feel your best
- Purchasing tools or equipment you might need for a job or course
For a chat with our friendly team, please call, email or contact us via social media: